Monday, January 31, 2011

January 30th, 2011




One of my favourite series of books is Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul, because I can really relate to the poems and stories in them. I read an entry of a letter to an anonymous receiver, it was a letter from a girl written to a boy. I thought it was the cutest idea ever, so I decided to write one myself.

Dear boy,
I have no idea who you are, or what your name is, or what you look like. You haven't found me yet, but I know you're out there, and I know you will be perfect for me. I'm looking for you, and I hope you're looking for me too. I hope that when we meet, you won't compare me to somebody better, and that you accept me. Here are a few things you should know about me: I'm loud and I love to laugh, orange daisies are my favourite flower, I'm a little clumsy, but very careful. I have reddish brown hair and hazel eyes. I need a guy to make me laugh, so don't be afraid to tell me a stupid joke... Believe me, i'll laugh. My favourite colour is yellow, because it's bright and fun. I'm not always happy, so be prepared for my sadness, and please comfort me. This is important, I'm shy, I won't kiss you first.. Don't be afraid to kiss me. I won't reject you or push you away. Sometimes it seems I have loads of confidence, I don't. I'm very sensitive, and small things hurt my feelings. I don't need a big planned date to be happy, I just want to be with you. Please remember, I won't fall in love with you right away, give me some time. Someday I'll meet you, maybe it will be soon, maybe it will be in 20 years. I hope I find you... I hope I'm not asking too much of you.

Yours truly,
frecklesmcgill:)


No comments:

Post a Comment